Michael L. Goldman, Chairman of the Business/Corporate Law Department, combines years of legal practice with his extensive personal business experience to give effective representation in a variety of business settings and transactions. Strategic Business Counsel Case Studies Click Here
|Representing Clients in:
Our Business/Corporate Lawyer:
Attorney Goldman is a graduate of The Wharton School of Finance and Commerce at The University of Pennsylvania and has taught accounting at The Wharton School. Furthermore, Michael serves on the Board of Directors of a public corporation and devotes significant time to non-profit entities to which he renders business and management advice. His experience enables high quality and valuable assistance with the following:
- Business Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Commercial Leasing: including negotiating commercial leases and subleases for businesses and real estate owners.
- Negotiating and Drafting Employment Contracts for Employees and Employers
- Creditor and Liability Protection
- Contract Negotiation
- Resolution of Disputes Short of Litigation
- Formation of Limited Liability Companies and Corporations: enable people to run their business in a way which minimizes exposure to creditors and assists with tax planning.