We make the very complex and sometimes difficult estate planning and probate processes as understandable as possible
|Representing Clients in:
Our Estate Planning/Probate Lawyers:
Attorneys in this department handle the following very personal and important matters for our clients:
- Drafting Wills: to meet clients’ needs and intentions.
- Estate Planning: coordinating the client’s will and any necessary trust(s) to minimize taxes, protect assets from creditors, and provide for the special needs of beneficiaries and heirs who are minors or disabled.
- Probate Administration: making the probate process as efficient and painless as possible.
- Title XIX Planning: using and transferring assets in anticipation of entering a nursing home without jeopardizing governmental assistance.
- Disability Law: drafting trusts to protect the rights of disabled children and adults.
Attorney Matthew Woods (of the Litigation Department) also has significant experience in handling probate litigation, protecting estates and beneficiaries at both the Probate Court and Superior Court levels.