We have the necessary breadth and depth at the attorney, paralegal and staff level to give personal service to our many clients, who include buyers, sellers and homeowners refinancing their properties.
|Representing Clients in:
Our Real Estate Lawyers:
As Commercial and Residential Real Estate Attorneys Kenneth Gruder, Neil Lippman, Descera Daigle, and Michael Goldman have handled over 10,000 closings and have seen and solved nearly every type of problem which can arise in the real estate arena. Our practice is divided into separate but related areas, each of which is effectively managed by teams of principals, paralegals and other staff.
- Residential Closings: No firm gives more attention to the needs of homeowners. Whether you are being relocated to or from Connecticut, trading up, refinancing, buying your first home or downsizing, you will find that we uniquely understand and accommodate your problems.
- Our credibility with real estate and mortgage professionals and other counsel often facilitates deal making and reduces unforeseen problems at closing.
- Our work schedule permits early morning, evening and weekend meetings and closings to fit our clients’ schedules.
- Commercial Real Estate: Michael Goldman and Neil Lippman have handled nearly every type of purchase, sale, loan, lease and turnaround for office, retail, industrial, planned community and undeveloped property available in Connecticut. Clients include developers, lending institutions, business owners and investors. Our services include representing banks and non-traditional lenders (regulated and non-regulated) in loan transactions and assisting out-of-state firms and corporate law firm departments on local mortgage, zoning and financing issues without overstepping lines of command and budgets.
- REO Sales and Default Solutions: Kenneth Gruder routinely represents Fannie Mae and numerous portfolio lenders and servicers in the foreclosure, eviction and sale of residential and commercial REO.
- Condominium and Other Common Interest Communities: Advising developers, property managers, and homeowners associations concerning the developing, forming, and amending common interest communities, including condominiums, cooperatives and planned communities, and representing developers and associations in litigation
- Planning and Zoning: We represent developers, businesses and homeowners in a wide variety of planning and zoning, wetlands, conservation commission, zoning board of appeals, state traffic commission and other land use hearings with great success and within budget.
- Developers and Homebuilders: Goldman Gruder & Woods, LLC successfully represents developers and homebuilders in a wide variety of matters:
- Land Acquisition.
- Negotiation of construction contracts, including AIA contracts.
- Loan and other financing transactions with a broad array of banks, non-bank lenders, and mezzanine and equity lenders.
- Planning and Zoning and other land use approvals.
- Resolution of Building Department and other permit issues.
- Construction arbitration and litigation.
- Asset protection.
- Title Litigation: We represent national title companies and landowners in all types of title litigation, including making and defending title claims. These matters have included the following issues: adverse possession, prescriptive easements, quiet title, highway abandonment and discontinuance, lis pendens, deed reformation, mechanic’s lien waivers, boundary disputes and equitable subrogation.